‘The deadly serious guide to surviving zombies, aliens, robots, werewolves, vampires, and man-eating plants.’
Detailing all the identifiers, escape tactics, combat tips, and essentials in packing your survival kits, How to Survive a Zombie Attack is a crucial guide to all things monster. Illustrated with gory pictures and well-drawn graphics, any 8/10-year-old is sure to love this one.
Here’s some highlights:
- ‘Are you at risk?’ quiz for many of the monsters.
- How to spot a werewolf in human form.
- Why a harmonica is effective at keeping Bigfoot at bay.
- What are the differences between a parasitic and a brainiac alien?
- The benefits of Dragon Blood.
Dive in for a virtual monster encyclopedia. A creature compendium!
4 out of 5 stars.
Thank you to NetGalley, Quarto Publishing Group, Grant Murray, and Butcher Billy.